The Texas Computer Education Association a.k.a. TCEA is offering teachers a free summer membership this week only in honor of Teacher Appreciation Week! This is a great way to earn Professional Development hours on your own!
Below are the free webinars that you'll have access to with your Summer Pass. You can join these during the live session or listen to the recorded version any time you want. Most of these count for CPE/CPU hours, allowing you to earn up to 10 hours.
- Lunch and Learn: End of Year Resources and Ideas - May 7
- Considerations and Integrations for 1:1 Implementations - May 7
- Lunch and Learn: Creativity on a Budget - May 14
- Tech 'n Twenty: My Community - May 20
- Lunch and Learn: iOS Apps for Tots - May 21
- Legislative Update - May 27
- Lunch and Learn: Gadgets and Gizmos - May 28
- Get Your Google On! How to Use Hangouts to Connect Your Classroom to the World - June 5
- Interactive Whiteboard Apps for iOS - July 9
- Get Your Google On! What Can Scripts Do for You? - July 10
- Curation Tools - July 16
Consider taking advantage of this amazing opportunity!