Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Seuss-tastic Day Coming!

Anyone who knew me when I was in the classroom, would quickly tell you how obsessed I am with Dr. Seuss. He is whimsy, fun, thought provoking and comical. I love him so much, my entire classroom was Seussical. So, as ever Seuss-obsessed person already knows....his birthday is right around the corner on March 2. Right in time with

Here is a great infographic about some little known fact about his works:




I am also linking several great websites to use, if you choose to incorporate Seuss into your Read Across America Day coming up:


I hope everyone have a Seuss-tastic day! And remember, "“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.” ― Dr. Seuss, I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!

No comments:

Post a Comment